- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced regular or turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place Texas toast in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews for Garlic Toast Pizzas
Sort By :
"Great way to let kids help make dinner. Work well on the grill, too, so you don't have to turn on the oven in the summer."
"Everyone in my family loved this. The bottoms were a little soggy, any suggestion on how to make them crispier?"
"Oh... my... gosh... ! ! This was outstanding!! Even my finicky mother-in-law loved this!!"
"Sound a lot cheaper then buying Stouffers French Bread Pizza's."
"I use this easy recipe as a rescue dinner. It is so fast and easy and equally delicious. I add a salad and dinner is done in no time.My husband and 6 year old request it weekly. Thank you for the recipe."