I've been making this recipe for years—everyone flips over the wonderful flavors. When cooled, this cheesy appetizer is also fantastic as a cracker spread.—Cleo Gonske, Redding, California
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Cubed French bread baguette, sliced apples and seedless red grapes
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, mix the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring every 30 minutes. Serve warm with bread cubes and fruit. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Garlic Swiss Fondue in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2014, p84
Reviews for Garlic Swiss Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review