Garlic Spinach Balls Recipe
- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Stir in spinach until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Spinach Balls(3)
Sort By :
make your own dressing
Use the dry seasoning without the broth flavor packet. Most of those packets are the reason MSG is listed. I use Pepperidge Farm bags.
I CAN'T HAVE MSG AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WITH DRESSING IN IT LIKE STOVE TOP I CAN'T HAVE DUE TO THE MSG, HOW CAN I DO THIS OR OTHERS RECIPES I SEE AND WANT TO MAKE???
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >