- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Stir in spinach until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Spinach Balls
"I pretty much follow the recipe as is. Its really very good, and a super way to get fussy eaters to eat spinach!"
"make your own dressing"
"Use the dry seasoning without the broth flavor packet. Most of those packets are the reason MSG is listed. I use Pepperidge Farm bags."
"I CAN'T HAVE MSG AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WITH DRESSING IN IT LIKE STOVE TOP I CAN'T HAVE DUE TO THE MSG, HOW CAN I DO THIS OR OTHERS RECIPES I SEE AND WANT TO MAKE???"