Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti Recipe
Served with a salad and garlic bread toast, this recipe makes a tasty dinner.
- 1 package (8 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, water and broth until smooth; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute garlic and cayenne in oil until garlic is tender. Stir broth mixture and gradually add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3. Reduce heat; add the shrimp, lemon juice, peel and parsley. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Drain spaghetti. Transfer to a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 320 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2009
"My husband really like this. Thanks"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC