Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, water and broth until smooth; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute garlic and cayenne in oil until garlic is tender. Stir broth mixture and gradually add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3. Reduce heat; add the shrimp, lemon juice, peel and parsley. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Drain spaghetti. Transfer to a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 320 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti
"My husband really like this. Thanks"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.