- minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Remove to a shallow dish;
- refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold
- water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add vegetables, cilantro, chilled
- shrimp and olives if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining
- ingredients until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.