- refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold
- water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add vegetables, cilantro, chilled
- shrimp and olives if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining
- ingredients until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now