- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onion in oil in a large skillet until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the shrimp, broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in the tomatoes, 1/4 cup cheese and butter. Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta
Sort By :
"My family loved it! We'll make this regularly. I used broccoli instead of tomoatoes since I didn't have tomatoes. I added a lot more shrimp, mushrooms, garlic and pepper, and slightly less salt. It was great!"
"This was very good and easy to make. Everyone loved it."