Garlic Salmon Linguine Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in the salmon, broth, parsley, salt and cayenne. Cook until heated through. Drain linguine; add to salmon mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Salmon Linguine(11)
Sort By :
I don't know why I waited so long to make this recipe, because it was delicious, and super easy, and my family ate all of it (which is very rare). I used the canned salmon, but I'm hoping to try it with some fresh cooked salmon sometime, because that would make it even more amazing!!!
Quick and tasty. I used wild Sockeye salmon cooked in olive oil w/garlic. I added broccoli florets, pimiento and a splash of lemon juice to the pasta. Great dish!
I've made this a few times. My kids always ask for more. Very easy. I don't use the parsley since I never have any on hand. I also don't use the cayenne, since I have some delicate tongues in the family. Even without the extra flavors, it is still good, though would probably be better with the parsley and cayenne. It makes more than the 6 servings indicated.
Used canned tuna instead of salmon (it was what I had on hand), very good flavor I would definitely make this again.
We really enjoyed it. We used canned salmon but want to try it with fresh next time. I was out of fresh parsley so I used dried, and added extra garlic, as we always do.
More Recipe Collections
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >