Garlic Salmon Linguine Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Cook the linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in the salmon, broth, parsley, salt and cayenne. Cook until heated through. Drain linguine; add to salmon mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 489 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 693 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.