Garlic-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This unexpected combination is so tasty. It makes a wonderful fall or winter side dish with any meat. Double or triple the recipe to feed a bigger group.Carol Ferranti, Esmond, Rhode Island
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- In a small baking dish, combine the sweet potatoes and garlic.
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at
- 425° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring every 10
- minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 202 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.