Garlic Roasted Potatoes
A good friend provided the food for the one-of-a-kind Western-style wedding Jerry and I planned. These potatoes are scrumptious and easy to fix since there's no need to peel them.
26-30 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 9 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a large greased roasting pan. Combine the butter,
- garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender,
- stirring several times. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 26-30
Tip: If you cut the potatoes early in the day, cover with cold water to keep from darkening. Drain just before combining with butter and seasonings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 167 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.