Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; slice 1/4 in. thick. rinse in cold water; drain thoroughly on paper towels. Mince garlic or put trough press. Melt butter in a small saucepan; add garlic and cook on medium heat for 1 minute. Place potatoes in large bowl; add butter/garlic, half the cheese and seasonings. Stir until potatoes are well-coated; pour into greased shallow dish. Top with remaining cheese; bake at 400°, uncovered, until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Do not stir or turn during baking. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Roasted Potatoes(5)
Sort By :
Wow! I just brought these to the lake and made them in a foil pan on a charcoal fire - everyone LOVED them! I used about 2/3 of the cheese, because it seemed like a lot and they were SO delicious! This would be a great make ahead side - I made it in the morning before going to the lake and it sat in the cooler all day until we cooked them on the grill. It took about 45 minutes on the grill. This will be a regular dish in my house. Thanks for a great recipe!
Very tasty and very easy to make!
My husband and I liked this receipe very much and we both want it again and again.
Great flavor! I plan to cut back on the butter next time--was plenty greasy for us.
This is easy, uncomplicated and tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >