- 2 whole garlic bulbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the top off garlic bulbs so each clove is exposed. Brush with oil; wrap in foil. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Cool for 5 minutes. Remove garlic from skins; mash and set aside.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until very tender. Drain well. Add milk, butter, rosemary, salt and garlic; mash until light and fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes
"I also make it with cauliflower."
"They were great and so easy to make!"
"I did not really like these potatoes. If I make them again I will try chives instead of rosemary."
"These were excellent, I did not have any leftovers from Thanksgiving, however I will only be making them on holidays, there is a lot of prep time to go into them."