Garlic-Roasted Honey Chicken Recipe
- 6 medium chicken drumsticks
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2-1/4 pounds), skin removed
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 12 extra-large unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place the chicken, potatoes and garlic in a large roasting pan. Pour butter over all and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 180°, basting frequently with the pan juices. Heat honey; drizzle over chicken. Remove the chicken, potatoes and garlic to a serving platter; keep warm. Pour drippings and loosened brown bits into a small bowl; skim fat. Serve with chicken, potatoes and garlic. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Garlic-Roasted Honey Chicken
Sort By :
where is the nutritional values?
because I'm on a low sodium diet, plus having gout, I will not try a new dish lest I have them values....
quick, easy, and very good
I've not made this yet, but know we will love it since we love garlic; however, I gave the recipe a Poor rating as I can't figure out why you wouldn't peel the garlic?? Surely you don't eat the papery membrane of the garlic clove? I will definitely peel the garlic!
I just didn't get the honey in this recipe. I peeled my garlic since I couldn't understand why you wouldn't.
This was a really easy recipe. It was very flavorful too! My kids loved it!