Garlic Roasted Green Beans Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1. Brush a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with the oil. Place the green beans, onion and garlic in a single layer in pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring twice.
- 2. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with vinegar and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 133 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Garlic Roasted Green Beans
"I made this to go with a pork roast. I did leave off the balsamic vinegar and thought it was great as is."
"balsamic glaze may be better but still very delish :) Used sliced almond & were good; to have them toasted may add more nuttier flavor."
"I served this with a Beef Wellington and the flavors went together perfectly."