- 45 minutes.
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in pan. Drizzle remaining oil
- mixture and broth over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle remaining
- oregano mixture over chicken. Cover and bake 30 minutes longer;
- baste. Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°, basting several times. Thicken pan
- juices if desired. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.