- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash salt
- Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over Brussels sprouts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce
"So quick & easy! Absolutely delicious! My husband said I could make this again....tomorrow! My very picky 15 yr. old son ate 2 bites without any complaints & he never eats vegetables unless it's potatoes. This was a big deal!"
"Admittedly, I didn't even get to the sauce. The brussel sprouts were so good, I ended up eating them plain right out of the oven! I'm sure the sauce only adds another great layer of flavor...I'll have to try that next time!"
"Amazing! Made these for a family get-together, and everyone LOVED them. My husband and I have roasted brussel sprouts 3-4 more times without the dressing, just olive oil/ garlic/garlic salt/pepper...who knew brussel sprouts were so good?!?!"
"Fabulous! Delicious.......even if you've never cared for Brussel sprouts you will love this recipe!"
"Wonderful recipe...I used brussel sprouts from my garden that I had frozen and this recipe turned out beautifully! Great sauce!"
"Really good, the only thing I would change is to cook the sprouts about 5 minutes longer. I like mine a bit more tender."
"Very very good! I used fat free half/half instead of cream. Turned out fantastic!!"
"These were fabulous. Even my husband who hates Brussels sprouts loved them."
"Now I like Brussels Sprouts! All I had to do was roast them :)This recipe was soooo delicious. I added crushed garlic instead of minced and salt & pepper to the sprouts before roasting. They were tender, flavorful and healthy to boot!"
"First time cooking Brussels sprouts, and I loved them roasted."