Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash salt
- Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over Brussels sprouts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce(8)
Sort By :
Very very good! I used fat free half/half instead of cream. Turned out fantastic!!
These were fabulous. Even my husband who hates Brussels sprouts loved them.
Now I like Brussels Sprouts! All I had to do was roast them :)
This recipe was soooo delicious. I added crushed garlic instead of minced and salt & pepper to the sprouts before roasting. They were tender, flavorful and healthy to boot!
First time cooking Brussels sprouts, and I loved them roasted.
Great recipe! I made these for a New Years Day meal and they all vanished. I used the leftover sauce on my spiral ham...the friend who recommended this recipe to me said she sprinkled crumbled, cooked bacon over the sprouts....yum! I think i will try that next time!
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >