Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash salt
- Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over Brussels sprouts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce(10)
Sort By :
Wonderful recipe...I used brussel sprouts from my garden that I had frozen and this recipe turned out beautifully! Great sauce!
Really good, the only thing I would change is to cook the sprouts about 5 minutes longer. I like mine a bit more tender.
Very very good! I used fat free half/half instead of cream. Turned out fantastic!!
These were fabulous. Even my husband who hates Brussels sprouts loved them.
Now I like Brussels Sprouts! All I had to do was roast them :)
This recipe was soooo delicious. I added crushed garlic instead of minced and salt & pepper to the sprouts before roasting. They were tender, flavorful and healthy to boot!
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >