Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash salt
- Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over Brussels sprouts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce
Sort By :
"Fabulous! Delicious.......even if you've never cared for Brussel sprouts you will love this recipe!"
"Wonderful recipe...I used brussel sprouts from my garden that I had frozen and this recipe turned out beautifully! Great sauce!"
"Really good, the only thing I would change is to cook the sprouts about 5 minutes longer. I like mine a bit more tender."
"Very very good! I used fat free half/half instead of cream. Turned out fantastic!!"
"These were fabulous. Even my husband who hates Brussels sprouts loved them."