- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Divide Brussels sprouts and onions between two foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle half of the mixture over each pan and toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally and switching position of pans halfway. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
"Brussels sprouts and garlic. So de-lish. I made these a while back and forgot to review the recipe. <3"
"I love brussel sprouts, especially when they're roasted, and garlic just makes these even better. I didnt have any red onion, so I used yellow instead, but I think it would have been better with red. Overall, a great side dish. I really like adding this combination to whole grain pasta with a little olive oil too. Yum!"
"Just so so."