Garlic Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
This savory sandwich takes moments to prepare and will knock your socks off with just one bite. Using garlic bread really boosts the flavor. —Bridget Evans, Forreston, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2/3 cup sliced onion
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound shaved deli roast beef
- 6 slices Colby cheese
- 1. Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Layer each half of garlic bread with roast beef, mushroom mixture and cheese. Return to oven; bake for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 sandwich equals 395 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 913 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC