Garlic Ranch Potato Salad Recipe
- 3/4 pound medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Transfer to a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 450 calories, 34g fat (6g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 863mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Garlic Ranch Potato Salad
"I love potato salad and using ranch dressing instead of straight mayo is great!"
"I first found this in Reminese"