Garlic Ranch Potato Salad Recipe
- 3/4 pound medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Transfer to a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 450 calories, 34g fat (6g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 863mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Garlic Ranch Potato Salad
"I love potato salad and using ranch dressing instead of straight mayo is great!"
"I first found this in Reminese"