Garlic Ranch Chicken Recipe
The simple ingredients in this recipe give it flavor the whole family will enjoy. A no-nonsense salad will round out the meal. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Flatten chicken slightly; set aside. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC