- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten chicken slightly; set aside. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
Very good. I didn't have ranch mix, so I added an extra TBSP of flour for the breading and subbed 1/2 the milk for light ranch dressing. Worked out well.
I was a bit skeptical, but this recipe turned out fantastic! The chicken stayed juicy and tender and the flavor was great - I didn't even need any dipping sauce.
My family loves this chicken! It's a hit with all four kids and that doesn't happen very often!
Really good and moist - will make again
A great, quick chicken dish for the weekdays.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Garlic Chicken >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >