"Not even my finicky little eaters can resist the veggies in this main dish when they're seasoned with soup mix," shares Melody Williamson of Blaine, Washington. "I sometimes replace the ham with cooked kielbasa or smoked sausage for a change of pace."
- 8 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, partially thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 envelope herb with garlic soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in the broccoli, ham and dry soup mix. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Potatoes and Ham in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p8
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Garlic Potatoes and Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review