Garlic Potatoes and Ham Recipe
- 8 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, partially thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 envelope herb with garlic soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in the broccoli, ham and dry soup mix. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Garlic Potatoes and Ham(2)
Sort By :
I love the flavor of the all the ingredients together. This is one of my go-to recipes when I'm short on time and want something comforting to eat.
I needed a way to use up leftover ham so I decided to try this, and was very happy. I cut the potatoes smaller to speed up the cooking time and used leftover (cooked) broccoli, califlower and carrots. After the initial 10 min of cooking time for the potatoes, I cooked everything for maybe another 10 min. A quick and tasty meal.