Garlic Potato Wedges
Looking for a change from run-of-the-mill potatoes? Try these tender wedges that are generously seasoned with garlic, rosemary and other flavorful ingredients. They complement any meal.
Amy Werner of Grand Ledge, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 16 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic,
- rosemary and salt. Pour into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans
- coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30
- minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper and
- remaining oil until smooth. Squeeze roasted garlic into vinegar
- mixture (discard skins). Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 299 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 374 mg sodium,