Garlic Potato Wedges Recipe
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 16 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic, rosemary and salt. Pour into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper and remaining oil until smooth. Squeeze roasted garlic into vinegar mixture (discard skins). Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 299 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 374 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 fat.
Reviews for Garlic Potato Wedges