Looking for a change from run-of-the-mill potatoes? Try these tender wedges that are generously seasoned with garlic, rosemary and other flavorful ingredients. They complement any meal. —Amy Werner of Grand Ledge, Michigan
Recommended: 43 Amazing Ways to Love Sweet Potatoes
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 16 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic, rosemary and salt. Pour into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper and remaining oil until smooth. Squeeze roasted garlic into vinegar mixture (discard skins). Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Potato Wedges in Light & Tasty February/March 2002, p29
Reviews for Garlic Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 20, 2010