- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mashed potato flakes
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons additional water or flour if needed. Bake according to bread machine directions. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
Originally published as Garlic Potato Bread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p30
Reviews for Garlic Potato Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review