Garlic Potato Balls
I'VE USED this recipe since I was married, 47 years ago.
Both my husband and I worked, and we liked to have hearty, hot meals when we came home in the evening.
This was easy and quick to make on busy days. With the amount of potatoes used, there were never any leftovers.
-Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (15 ounces) small white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add potatoes; sprinkle
- with garlic salt. Cook and stir for 15-18 minutes or until golden
- brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 144 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 746 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.