Garlic Poppy Seed Spirals
“This is a fast, easy way to dress up plain crescent rolls,” writes Stacey Scherer from Macomb, Michigan. “Adjust the seasoning to your family’s taste…or use a little powdered ranch dressing mix as an alternative.”
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, onion and poppy
- seeds; set aside. Remove crescent dough from tube; do not unroll.
- Cut dough into 10 slices; dip one side in butter mixture.
- Place buttered side up in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. Brush
- with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or
- until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 121 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.