“This is a fast, easy way to dress up plain crescent rolls,” writes Stacey Scherer from Macomb, Michigan. “Adjust the seasoning to your family’s taste…or use a little powdered ranch dressing mix as an alternative.”
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, onion and poppy seeds; set aside. Remove crescent dough from tube; do not unroll. Cut dough into 10 slices; dip one side in butter mixture.
- Place buttered side up in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Poppy Seed Spirals in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p31
Reviews for Garlic Poppy Seed Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review