- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, onion and poppy seeds; set aside. Remove crescent dough from tube; do not unroll. Cut dough into 10 slices; dip one side in butter mixture.
- Place buttered side up in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Poppy Seed Spirals
Sort By :
My whole family loved this rolls. The rolls remind me of the "Rhodes Pull Aparts" at the grocery store. I'll be making these again.
I used this concept to make breakfast rolls. I spread crunchy Jif peanut butter on the rolled out dough, rolled up and sliced and baked and topped with drizzled frosting!
this looks great, I may also try it with cinnamon-sugar, for breakfast.....barb e
Easy and delicious!