Garlic Pizza Wedges
Our pastor made this for a get-together, and my husband and I just couldn't stay away from the hors d'oeuvres table. The cheesy slices taste great served warm, but they're still wonderful when they've cooled slightly.
Simi Valley, California
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl,
- combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano;
- spread over crust. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until edges
- are lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 256 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.