Garlic Pizza Wedges Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1. Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano; spread over crust. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 256 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Pizza Wedges
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.