Garlic Pizza Wedges Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1. Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano; spread over crust. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 256 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Garlic Pizza Wedges
"These are strange ingredients indeed, but very tasty. I've used low-fat mayo with success. Everyone likes this!"
"As mentioned before, the ingredients sound odd, but these are delish! Everyone loves them and I share the recipe often. Great hot out of the oven or cold."
"This is a great recipe - not just as an appetizer but as a white pizza as well. I add 2c. shredded mozzarella cheese and more minced garlic to taste. I also use fresh dough. My family loves it."
"I have to admit the ingredients do sound odd, but these snacks are a hit everywhere I take them. Many recipe requests when these are put out to enjoy!!"
"I had this recipe a few years ago and made it for a get together. Everyone loved it, and my husband has been asking for it since. I lost the recipe, and am so excited to have found it today! Yay! I'm making it for a party this afternoon. Don't let the unusual ingredients deter you from trying this delicious bread."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.