Our pastor made this for a get-together, and my husband and I just couldn't stay away from the hors d'oeuvres table. The cheesy slices taste great served warm, but they're still wonderful when they've cooled slightly. -Krysten Johnson Simi Valley, California
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano; spread over crust. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Garlic Pizza Wedges in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p30
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Pizza Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review