- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano; spread over crust. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Pizza Wedges
"These are strange ingredients indeed, but very tasty. I've used low-fat mayo with success. Everyone likes this!"
"As mentioned before, the ingredients sound odd, but these are delish! Everyone loves them and I share the recipe often. Great hot out of the oven or cold."
"This is a great recipe - not just as an appetizer but as a white pizza as well. I add 2c. shredded mozzarella cheese and more minced garlic to taste. I also use fresh dough. My family loves it."
"I have to admit the ingredients do sound odd, but these snacks are a hit everywhere I take them. Many recipe requests when these are put out to enjoy!!"
"I had this recipe a few years ago and made it for a get together. Everyone loved it, and my husband has been asking for it since. I lost the recipe, and am so excited to have found it today! Yay! I'm making it for a party this afternoon. Don't let the unusual ingredients deter you from trying this delicious bread."