- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup fat-free French salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt-free garlic herb seasoning blend
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Stir the pineapple, salad dressing, green pepper and seasoning blend into chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Pineapple Chicken in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p14
Reviews for Garlic Pineapple Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review