Garlic-Pepper Rub Recipe
This rub adds a tasty mix of garlic, pepper and lemon to any burger. It's a great way to spice up your grilling experience. —Ann Marie Moch, Kintyre, North Dakota
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over meat or poultry; let stand for at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling. Yield: 2/3 cup.
1 teaspoon rub equals 5 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC