Garlic-Pepper Rub Recipe
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over meat or poultry; let stand for at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling. Yield: 2/3 cup.
1 teaspoon rub equals 5 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Garlic-Pepper Rub
"This mixture is excellent over Pork Riblets wrapped in foil and baked about 2 hours."
"way to spicy for us."