This rub adds a tasty mix of garlic, pepper and lemon to any burger. It's a great way to spice up your grilling experience. —Ann Marie Moch, Kintyre, North Dakota
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over meat or poultry; let stand for at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Garlic-Pepper Rub in Taste of Home August/September 2008, p14
Reviews for Garlic-Pepper Rub
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
"This mixture is excellent over Pork Riblets wrapped in foil and baked about 2 hours."
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2011
"way to spicy for us."