"I've loved corn served with this simple seasoning since I was a child," recalls field editor Anna Minegar, Zolfo Springs, Florida. "It makes corn on the cob extra special."
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husked
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, garlic pepper, paprika and salt; set aside. Place corn in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Brush corn with butter; sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Pepper Corn in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p10
Reviews for Garlic Pepper Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review