- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano or 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound pasta, cooked and drained
- Separate garlic into cloves; remove papery skins. In a large skillet over low heat, saute garlic in oil for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the heat; add parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss with pasta serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Pasta
Sort By :
We used this recipe as a base for escargot. Instead of browning whole cloves of garlic, I chopped them. I also added a touch of pepperoncini for a little zip. Delicious! I also used multi-grain pasta.
This is one of my family's favorites. I double the garlic since we all love it.
I make this all the time. My family often request this..
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Spaghetti Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >