Frozen bread dough gives a head start start to these yummy, fresh-from-the-oven dinner rolls. My family adores them.—Loretta Ruda, Kennesaw, Georgia
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 10 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cut bread dough into 16 pieces; shape into balls. Place on a floured
- surface; cover and let rise in a warm place for 10 minutes. In a
- bowl, stir Parmesan cheese and garlic powder into butter. Using a
- spoon, roll balls in butter mixture; arrange loosely in a 9-in.
- round baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled. Bake at 375°
- for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Warm leftover butter
- mixture; when rolls are baked, pull them apart and dip them again.
- Serve warm. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 138 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.