Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
I came up with this recipe one night when I was craving a salty snack. It's a great change from ordinary salted popcorn.—Rita Scarborough, Barrington, New Jersey
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Strain butter, discarding garlic.
- 2. Drizzle butter over popcorn. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and basil; toss to coat. Yield: 3 quarts.
1 cup equals 130 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC