Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Strain butter, discarding garlic.
- 2. Drizzle butter over popcorn. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and basil; toss to coat. Yield: 3 quarts.
1 cup: 130 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 306mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn
"Every Friday night my family has movie night where we alwasy make up a big batch of homemade popcorn. I'm always looking for new seasoning to try out. This had great flavor and made a lot. My only complaint is having to cook the garlic on the stove. I usually use garlic seasoning to make things going quicker. So I'm going to melt the butter in the microwave next time and mix it with garlic salt."