Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Strain butter, discarding garlic.
- 2. Drizzle butter over popcorn. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and basil; toss to coat. Yield: 3 quarts.
1 cup: 130 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 306mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (trace sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn
"Every Friday night my family has movie night where we alwasy make up a big batch of homemade popcorn. I'm always looking for new seasoning to try out. This had great flavor and made a lot. My only complaint is having to cook the garlic on the stove. I usually use garlic seasoning to make things going quicker. So I'm going to melt the butter in the microwave next time and mix it with garlic salt."