I came up with this recipe one night when I was craving a salty snack. It's a great change from ordinary salted popcorn.—Rita Scarborough, Barrington, New Jersey
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Strain butter, discarding garlic.
- Drizzle butter over popcorn. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and basil; toss to coat. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Garlic Parmesan Popcorn in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p20
Reviews for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review