Garlic-Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add cauliflower and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and cool slightly. Transfer to a blender; add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until smooth.
- Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower(3)
Sort By :
it sounded interesting but -wow!!- i was not prepared for how good this was. we've always liked cauliflower but this could probably win over some of the haters too.
Great alternative to mashed potatoes. Easy to make and very tasty. I substituted plain greek yogurt for the sour cream and felt it gave a nice flavor. I also doubled the garlic based on comments in other recipes.
More Recipe Collections
- Cauliflower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >