- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into a ball. Roll in walnuts if desired. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Ball
"This recipe is terrific! I am requested to make this cheese ball for pot lucks at work and also for family events. So many people have asked for this recipe and can't believe how easy it is to make:) I like that it is easy to make and uses ingredients I already have on hand."
"very easy, very tasty"