- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
Originally published as Garlic Parmesan Bread in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p65
Reviews for Garlic Parmesan Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2014
"Super easy and the loaf didn't fall. Perfect when it is toasted, the flavors really come out."