Garlic Onion Wedges Recipe
Our Test Kitchen shares these crisp, buttery squares that put refrigerated crescent rolls to delicious use. Sprinkled with garlic and onions and a hint of seasoning, the wedges taste great with big bowls of soup.
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Unroll crescent dough; seal perforations and press into two 6-in. x 4-in. rectangles.
- 2. Transfer one rectangle to an ungreased baking sheet; spread with half of the onion mixture. Top with second rectangle and remaining onion mixture. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into four wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 141 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Garlic Onion Wedges
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC