- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Unroll crescent dough; seal perforations and press into two 6-in. x 4-in. rectangles.
- Transfer one rectangle to an ungreased baking sheet; spread with half of the onion mixture. Top with second rectangle and remaining onion mixture. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into four wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Onion Wedges in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p55
Reviews for Garlic Onion Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2011
"I thought these were excellent! And quick and easy to make!"