- Punch dough down; divide in half. Press each portion into prepared
- pans. Prick dough with a fork. Bake at 450° for 4-5 minutes.
- Broil onions and garlic in batches 3-4 in. from the heat until
- softened and lightly browned. Broil tomato slices for 2 minutes on
- each side. Finely chop garlic.
- Arrange onions, garlic and tomatoes over crust. Sprinkle with
- oregano, parsley, pepper and cheeses; drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake at 450° for 8-9 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2
- pizzas (8 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 213 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.