Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges Recipe
Using a prebaked crust, you can have this delicious appetizer hot and ready to serve in just 20 minutes. The wedges can even make a light main dish.—Clyda Conrad, Yuma, Arizona
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise, basil, garlic and pepper; spread over crust.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 234 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC