Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise, basil, garlic and pepper; spread over crust.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 234 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.