Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges Recipe
Using a prebaked crust, you can have this delicious appetizer hot and ready to serve in just 20 minutes. The wedges can even make a light main dish.Clyda Conrad, Yuma, Arizona
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, onion, mayonnaise, basil, garlic and pepper; spread over crust.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p111
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >