- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise, basil, garlic and pepper; spread over crust.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p111
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review