Garlic New Potatoes
“I have yet to meet a person who doesn’t like this flavorful dish,” writes Barbara Keith from Faucett, Missouri. “They compliment just about any entree and are quick to prepare.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 16 small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1
- in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 15-20 minutes or
- until tender. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Combine the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper; pour over
- potatoes and toss to coat.
- Yield: 4 servings.