- 16 small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Combine the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic New Potatoes
Sort By :
These are amazing. My husband said they were the best potatoes he'd ever eaten.
These were very good, but I did end up making "smashed potatoes" out of them to make sure that every mouthful was full of flavor! I added a little milk when smashing them, and I used fresh parsley instead of dried. They had a very tasty roasted garlic flavor and everyone loved them! Yum!