“I have yet to meet a person who doesn’t like this flavorful dish,” writes Barbara Keith from Faucett, Missouri. “They compliment just about any entree and are quick to prepare.”
- 16 small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Combine the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic New Potatoes in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p18
Reviews for Garlic New Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review